What support do business partners receive from eV-ict?
eV-ict advises its business partners to shape and invest in a number of important roles— Strategic Consultants, Data Analysts and Business Analysts to name a few. A project in which eV-ict is used comprises three levels at which different expertise is utilised.
There is an on-boarding process, which includes training that all partners must follow and sets out to explain and clarify the eV-ict model. This training also looks closely at the three levels. The following is a brief overview:
- Preparatory phase:
- Following the agreement to start using eV-ict, a kick-off is organised with all individuals concerned and stakeholders within the organisation;
- The actual collection of all (raw) data to pre-defined criteria;
- Validation of the data.
- Processing of the data:
- Bottom-up processing of the non-aggregated data at different levels and dimensions;
- Facilitation of top-down insight into data as far as the source.
- The results:
- Explanation of the dashboard and its functionalities;
- Explanation of various reports relating to the reduction and explanation of outcomes;